Grass-Cel is constructed to support the weight of pedestrians and heavy vehicles. It can be used as a direct replacement for standard exposed concrete pavers. Its structure lends to many new practical and sustainable techniques in landscape design.
- High-impact polypropylene with UV inhibitors, 100% eco-friendly recycled materials
- Dimensions of block: 325mm x 323mm x 37mm
- Weight: 510 grams per block
- Number of packs: 10 packs/block
- Coverage: Covers 0.95m²
- UV stabilized
- Resists rot and decay, vermin and insects, petroleum, oil and ordinary solvents
- Withstands extreme weather and temperature
- Endures warpage, chipping and water damage
- Yield Load : 102.12KN
- Yield Strength : 2.06MPa
- Each block is made up of precisely arranged hexagonal cells.
- Prevents soil compaction and grass wear when filled with soil or any other growth agents
- Prevents destruction of the grass
Color: Green / Black
Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with U.V. Stabilizer
Grass Density: 99%
Loading: 2.88 MPA (170.4 Tons/m2 on empty block)
Capacity: 18.4 MPA (1873.3 Tons/m2 filled with sand)
Structure per Block:
- Eight (8) extending locking tabs
- Sixteen (16) locking tab receiving slots
- Thirty (30) hexagonal cells, 32mm deep
- Thirty (30) 31mm openings at the base of each cell
- One hundred and eleven (111) 9mm x 9mm openings at the top of the cell wall
- Has extended tabs and receiving slots to interlock each piece with other pieces
- Can be sawn, filed, drilled or shaped with normal hand tools
- Each hexagonal cell has a round opening at its flat base.
- Serves as a drain and allows air, water and nutrients to move from the surface to the sub-soil
- Allows grass roots to grow into the sub-soil down which binds and holds the Grass-Cel Turf Paving Blocks permanently in place
- Prevents Grass-Cel from shifting to unstable areas, slopes and banks when staked to the sub-soil
- Each cell has breathing spaces in the form of vertical openings
- Allows the free movement of plant and promotes growth
- Allows minimal vertical movement of the paving
- Allows the cross movement of stolons, roots and rhizomes that binds the Grass-Cel Turf Paving Blocks to each other and helps to further stabilize the paving surface
- Fire engine access hardstanding for 20 tons/40 tons fire engine
- Turf wear areas
- Parking areas
- 2 metre planting strip
- Erosion control for gentle slope
- Soil Stabilization
- Tree Wells
- Overflow parking
- Golf car parks; buggy tracks
- Drainage cell for planter boxes or roof garden
1) Cut grass area to be layered with Grass-Cel Turf Paving Blocks.
2) Level and prepare area.
3) Set Grass-Cel Turf Paving Blocks into prepared area.
4) Replace grass on top of Grass-Cel Turf Paving Blocks and tamp or roll in position.
DOWNLOAD GRASS-CEL INSTRUCTION MANUAL