Recycled Timber is usually salvaged from demolished buildings or structures and turned into wood packaging or furniture. Many wood products are made from Recycled Timber. What’s more, particleboard and medium density fibreboard are made from the residue of logs when they are turned into sawn timber.
Our Australian Recycled Timber is best used when the natural patterns and the grain of the wood are appreciated and not covered up or painted. For quality and uniqueness, this is the best fit.
- 100% fully Recycled Timber
- Premium quality hardwood
- Desirable uniqueness and exotic hardwood looks
- Painting or staining not required (unless desired)
- Contributes to BCA Green Mark certification
- Perfect for high performance green buildings
- Treatment of wood not necessary
- Durability and hardness from ageing
We supply our Australian Recycled Timber according to customer requirements and specification. Kindly contact us for more information.